It is important to use Disposable needle.
It is more important to destroy them after use.
- A 1999 study by World Health Organization indicates that about 12 billion injections are administered each year. It is shocking but true, infected needles cause an estimated 8-16 million infection of Hepatitis B, 2.3 to 4.7 million with Hepatitis C and 80,000-1,60,000 with the dreaded HIV Virus. All put together, these infections cause an estimated 1.3 million premature deaths.
- Medical professionals are not spared either, every year more than one million medics in the United States alone are affected by these infected needles while handling and recapping causing an unknown number of infections viz: HIV, HBV, HCV, etc.
- Used, disposable syringes and needles are recycled back into the medical profession by unscrupulous elements, unknown to healthcare professionals/practitioners.
- Used needles destroyed by mechanical cutters remain infected, therefore they should be destroyed by burning as they pose a threat to even those who are handling them…
Then What is the Solution ?
- It is becoming an accepted practice worldwide to avoid recapping and to destroy the needles and disposable syringes immediately after use on the spot. This is the only way to eliminate any possibility of contamination due to accident or fraud.
- Instant Needle Burner & Syringe Destroyer is the safe, permanent and economical way for all concerned healthcare workers to deal with this deadly menace. we recommend use of NULIFE DOTS.
- Compact Device that fits easily on the desktop.
- Portable, safe and cost effective system which creates a safe environment for Doctors, Nurses, Pathologists, Healthcare Professionals and Patients.
- After use, the contaminated syringe with needle is inserted in the destroyer which generates a high temperature above 1600 degrees centigrade, thereby completely burning the needle and reducing it to ashes in just 2 seconds.
- Pulling the cutter handle, cuts off the syringe hub and rendering it unusable, which in turn eliminates chances of it's sales back into unsuspecting markets by unscrupulous elements.
- Very high grade imported steel cutter is used which does not rust or becomes blunt even after long usage.
- Removable discharge tray for easy disposal of needle ash and syringe hubs.
- Shock proof, fuse protection and negligible power consumption as compared to conventional models, thus saving on power and money.
- It safeguards you against accidental needle prick injuries, since it eliminates need for recapping because the needles are burnt
Instant Needle Burner & Syringe Destroyer is the safe, permanent and economical way for all concerned healthcare workers to deal with this deadly menace.
Size 165mmx115mmx120mm Handy desktop model. Weight 1.7 kg. Power 230 voltage±10%, 50 hertz, single phase. Protection 2 ampere 3/4" cartridge fuse
We reserve the right to modify/change the specifications / details without notice.
Also Available Heavy Duty Model.