Monofilament Polyvinylidene (PVDF)
CENTIDENETM, PVDF sutures is smooth, supple, free from frays & kinks, has a higher tensile strength, requires less knots to achive knot security and this technically advanced suture material is easier to straighten when removed from pack.
- Laser - drilling allows use of a unique, strong stainless steel alloy with high-performance capabilities.
- Fine taper ratio for excellent penetration.
- Up to 21% better penetration on the 10th pass than any competitor.
Superior Ductile Strength
- Laser-drilling allows use of a unique, strong stainless steel alloy for increased ductile strength.
- Up to 350% more resistant to breakage during bending.
- Less likely to break when reshaping.
Swaged End of Centenial Laser drilled Needle
Swaged End of Conventional Channeled Needle
Superior Needle Point
- Made of advanced stainless steel alloy for sharper point and increased durability.
- Finer taper ratio for excellent penetration.
- Holds edge longer, pass after pass.
Superior Needle Attachment
- Complete line of drilled end needles.
- Needles are drilled for a smooth needle suture attachment, providing an easier transition with less tissue disruption.
Packaged 1 dozen per box
- Uniform colour coding, easy code conversions.
- Unopened primary package can be returned to storage if not immediately needed.