Holds through critical wound healing period, then is rapidly absorbed.
Braided structure for excellent handling, exceptional suppleness, superior strength and good knot security.
Superior coating provides smooth passage through tissue.
Knots slide into place without chatter and fraying.
Excellent tensile strength reduces breakage.
Absorbs by hydrolysis in 60 to 90 days with virtually no tissue reaction.
CENTICRYLTM is comparable in absorption time and tensile strength to other braided synthetic absorbable suture.
Superior Needle Point
- Made of advanced stainless steel alloy for sharper point and increased durability.
- Finer taper ratio for excellent penetration.
- Holds edge longer, pass after pass.
Superior Needle Attachment
- Complete line of drilled end needles.
- Needles are drilled for a smooth needle suture attachment, providing an easier transition with less tissue disruption.